Spring Cleaning Your Vacation Rental
Posted by The Dieter Co. | Friday, March 8, 2019
After a wet and cold winter in Pawleys Island, we are ready to “Spring Forward” at the beach! With the change in seasons we are all reminded that it is time to schedule routine maintenance and the Annual Spring Cleaning. These professional services are performed by local contractors who are glad to speak directly with homeowners regarding specific questions. The Dieter Company will help with quotes, scheduling work, and inspecting things on the owners behalf. Our goal is to help keep all rental homes and condos in the best possible condition to be enjoyed by owners and guests.
Here are some of the items that we strongly suggest doing before the busy summer arrives:
Interior – Deep Spring Clean by Professional Housekeepers
- Professionally Steam Clean - Carpets, Furnishings, Area Rugs, Drapes, Tile
- Replace as needed – Bedding, Blankets, Mattress Pads, Pillows, Shower Curtains
- Professionally Service – Air Conditioning, Appliances, Plumbing, Electrical, Dryer Exhaust
- Stock Extra - A/C Filters, Light Bulbs, Batteries for Remotes and Smoke Detectors
- Remove clutter and organize all closets, cabinets and storage areas
- Pressure Wash or Clean –Decks and Porches, Outside Furniture, Siding, Windows
- Have a Contractor Inspect – Decks, Railings, Walkways
- Landscaping - Service Irrigation System, Clean Yard Debris, Freshen Straw in Beds, Clean Gutters
We also enjoy personally viewing the frequent updates to these wonderful beach houses and passing the new information to renters. New photos are taken and shared on our website and social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Business. Check out all of our rentals available for your spring and summer vacation!