Pawleys Island Pet Friendly Rentals
Everyone in your family needs a beach vacation, including your four-legged friend. Browse our Pawleys Island pet friendly vacation rentals homes below. Choose the best house for your family and return our Pet Rent Addendum when completing your reservation. Pawleys Island allows you to enjoy the sand and surf year-round and dogs can be off the leash from October 1 through April 30. From May through September, dogs can be off the leash from 8PM to 8AM. Litchfield Beach and North Litchfield Beach are pet friendly with leash requirements for all dogs between 9AM until 7PM. All other times, dogs may be off-leash, but must be trained for voice command. You can read more about the rules for bringing your dog to Pawleys Island pet friendly beaches and about our pet policy for vacation rentals.
Pet Friendly Resources
- Two adult, house trained, dogs are allowed (no cats or other animals).
- Your pet is free of fleas and is up to date on all vaccinations. Proof may be required.
- Guest agrees to promptly report damage caused by pet and assumes full and sole responsibility to damage of person or property. You will be required to replace or restore damaged items to new condition.
- Pet is not permitted on any furniture at any time. Guest agrees to pay for additional cleaning to remove stains or hair from bedding, couches, carpets etc.
- Pets will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out.
- Guest will prevent pets from making noise or any other actions that disturbs neighbors.
- Pets must be leashed and under owner control at all times.
- Renter will pick-up and properly dispose of all waste immediately.
- Pets may not be washed in inside showers or sinks.
- No personal pet beds or other such items may be put in the washer or dryer.
- You must obey all state and county beach ordinances. They are posted at most beach accesses and the following website: Georgetown County SC Beach Information
- The renter agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend rental owner and The Dieter Company against all liability, judgments, expenses (including attorney fees) or claims for injury to any person or property and damage suffered to any property of any kind.
Contact us if you have any additional questions about our pet friendly Pawleys Island rentals.