Cambridge at Somerset - Litchfield by the Sea
The Cambridge offers luxurious oceanfront living at Litchfield by the Sea and South Carolina's most magnificent coast. A sister building to The Warwick, this landmark, five-story building is part of the Somerset community at Litchfield by the Sea and is reminiscent of Bermuda in exterior design and the pastel Caribbean colors of the island.
- Midsize condos
- End units have a 2nd balcony off of the back bedroom
- Spacious interiors include two or three bedrooms, each with private bath, fully equipped kitchens, and dining area.
- Two bedroom units are approximately 1560 heated square feet, and three-bedroom units have approximately 1640-1775 heated square feet.
- Wedge units have approximately 2237 heated square feet.
- The living room and the master bedroom access a balcony with a view of the ocean and/ or a view of the pool.
- Master baths have a garden tub and separate shower.
- End units feature guest bedrooms with their own private balcony.
- First-floor units have the advantage of a private staircase to the balcony for easy access to and from the beach.
- There is assigned, covered parking underneath the building, and two elevators service each floor. All units have wireless internet, as well as cable TV.
Somerset amenities include four pools, hot tubs, and enjoy all the amenities offered at Litchfield by the Sea. Tennis courts, fishing lakes, and seven miles of walking paths are right on the premises. Litchfield by the Sea is convenient to grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, golf courses, and excellent shopping in Pawleys Island. Swing by Kudzu Bakery Bakery for freshly baked breads, pies, cakes and cookies. It is located about a half-mile from the entrance to Litchfield by the Sea on Willbrook Blvd. For an exceptional night of entertainment, Myrtle Beach is 20 miles North with fantastic musical shows and a variety of family entertainment.